Selected Criminal Matters
- People v. J.R. (Case Dismissed): Client charged with four felony counts, including carjacking, second degree robbery, criminal threats, and hit and run driving resulting in injury to another person. Client also charged with enhancements and special allegations - client facing 45 years prison. Negotiated dismissal of all counts at pre-trial hearing.
- People v. J.S. (Not Guilty as to All Counts): Client charged with three felony counts, including one count kidnapping and two counts assault with a semi automatic firearm. Took case to trial - Client facing 43 years if convicted. Jury found client not guilty on all counts.
- People v. J.V. (Case Dismissed): Client charged with three counts: (i) Driving Under the influence, (ii) Driving with a .08% or higher .bac, (iii) driving without a license. Filed 1538.5 motion to suppress; court granted motion and dismissed case.
Featured on the Cover of Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- “Rising Star” – Super Lawyers
- “Top 10 Under 40 Attorney” - National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- “Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney” – Best of the Best Attorneys
- “10 Best Attorneys” – American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- “America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys” – America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- “Top 40 Under 40” – The National Black Lawyers
Attorney McAllister is very helpful and comforting. Whenever you have to seek an attorney, you’re already stressed and he helped relieve that stress. I have recommended Attorney McAllister to multiple people on numerous occasions. I was very satisfied and extremely happy with the case results.
I did not live in the state when he was representing me, and he was still able to handle my case. I would recommend him to family and friends.
I would definitely recommend Attorney McAllister to any of my family and friends. I was satisfied with the outcome of my case. … I literally got my life back and I am appreciative of Attorney McAllister.
This testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.